Sign-up Reward 2019
Strata Vote is offering a $500 reward to businesses who sign up to StrataVote.
- All businesses who sign up to Strata Vote on or before close of business on 30 September 2019, who had one or more attendees at the SCA National Conference in Auckland, New Zealand on 11 to 13 June 2019, are eligible for the reward (Eligible Business).
- To sign up to Strata Vote a business must subscribe to Strata Vote on Strata Vote’s standard SaaS terms for a minimum period of 12 months.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with Strata Vote are ineligible.
- The reward will be either:
4.1. A $500 donation to a registered charity endorsed as deductible gift recipient (Charity Reward); or
4.2. A $500 voucher or gift card to a restaurant (Lunch Reward)
As selected by the Eligible Business(Reward)
- The Reward cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- To claim the Reward, StrataVote will notify the Eligible Business by email from email@example.com, and the business can select either:
6.1. the Charity Reward and nominate a registered charity endorsed as deductible gift recipient; or
6.2. Lunch Reward and nominate a restaurant.
- The last day an Eligible Business may claim the Reward is 31 March 2020.
- If the Lunch Reward is selected, the Eligible Business must arrange with Strata Vote for the collection or delivery of the Lunch Reward, and Strata Vote is not responsible for any loss or damage to the Lunch Reward following collection or delivery.