Setup the meeting
- Choose a scheme
- Choose which type of meeting
- Select from a saved meeting template or create a meeting from scratch
Create the agenda
Creating the meeting notice is easy, particularly if you’ve used the Strata Vote template creation module. You simply:
• Review the welcome notice and agenda
• Review and edit motions or add additional motions
• Add attachments
Publish the meeting
- Before you publish the meeting, you can:
- Preview or do a test run of the meeting
- Configure the system to your preferred settings, eg:
- 2 factor authentication
- Add to calendar
- Send reminders
- Once you’re happy with those selections you simply publish the meeting and the meeting notice will be sent out to the lot owners
Once you’ve published your meeting you can monitor the progress of voting, enter paper votes directly into the system and ensure everyone has their say.
Choice of functionality
Choose how Strata Vote integrates with meeting procedures. Add just one component or apply as a complete solution.
Strata Vote easily complies with legislative requirements by state and generates compliant meeting documentation.
Quick and easy setup
Simple to pilot, Strata Vote tools have the ability to copy and modify past meetings and create templates, ensuring your time is spent where it can add most value.
Ability to provide a better service, at lower cost, that is accessible, completely secure and environmentally friendly.
Support for managers
Easily manageable, Strata Vote requires minimal support, nonetheless we are here to help when support is needed.
Strata managers are charged on a per meeting basis which makes it easy to on charge or dispurse the costs. Our volume discounts mean the more you use Strata Vote, the more you will save.